District Board Policies
Policies provide direction and signal the major intentions and priorities of the elected board. They are few in number and broad in scope. Directional policy is expressed in the board goals and strategic directions and is clearly aligned with government priorities. Directional policies signal long-term institutional commitments to student achievement and wellbeing, to values, and to fairness.
- Policy #1 - District Direction
- Policy #2 - Trustee Elections (Bylaw 2)
- Policy #3 - School Board Powers and Duties
- Policy #4 - Role of the Trustee
- Policy #5 - Strategic Plan
- AP 300-1 Student Registration Jan 9 '17
- AP 300-2 Cross Boundary School Application Jan 9 '17
- AP 300-3 School of Choice Application Jan 9 '17
The policies are available on this site in pdf format. You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader, available at no charge from Adobe's website, to view and print these files.